We provide a range of support services to start-up and established businesses.
Budgeting and cashflow analysis
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. Every business must have adequate cashflow in order to survive. FFC can assist in this area by examining all of the components of your business that affect cash flow. We can forecast and evaluate your company’s financial condition, estimate financing requirements and track cashflow sources and uses.
At FFC, we will work closely with you to prepare cashflow and budget analyses which can be used as your organisation’s financial plan and financial management tool.
For further information on our budgeting and cash flow analysis service, please contact us on 0800 246 1712 or email@example.com
Business start-ups and business plans
Are you a budding entrepreneur? You have had an idea, spotted a gap in the market, carried out some promising research, have the enterprise and commitment to see it through but what do you do next?
FFC offer a supportive and constructive business start-up service which takes the stress out of starting up by providing step by step assistance to get your business up and running. The services we offer include:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Our business plan service includes:
- advice regarding the content of a business plan
- assistance on the preparation of a business plan based on information provided
- production of a set of illustrative financial projections
- independent validation of a business plan